Which University Will Grant My Doctoral Degree?

Degrees may be received from the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin or the Freie Universität Berlin. Organizational and procedural issues will be the doctoral student's responsibility. Neither the Max Planck Institute for Human Development nor the IMPRS LIFE are degree-granting institutions.

Go to Editor View